Looking for land beaver Lifelong rural Michigander

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

waterrd5160

Looking for land beaver Lifelong rural Michigander

Post by waterrd5160 »

My name is Richard Jones age 68 semi retired and I am looking for land on beaver island 10 to 40 acres. Why simple life. Lived Michigan rural area 1/3 mile in woods. Sold 2023 and am returning spring to help my buddy Jeff Schmitter build small cabin on island wish to live near him also and build. My career was in food retail management, vocational business IT instructor in GM Delphi 20 years and Mid Michigan Health IT Support. Alumni attended CMU, U of M, Michigan state, eastern Michigan, Delta, and SVSU. My wife is retired teacher and step daughter pursuing medical. I taught voluntarily IT business seminars and did hardware software troubleshooting summers in schools in Philippines. I am a simple redneck that would love to use my skills to benefit others and conservation groups and help others with Computer needs. I had 32 different varieties fruit trees in property I sold. Featured in Woods n Waters magazine expertise alternative conservation food cover wildlife seed information. Lifelong hunter, fisherman, and canoeist. My wife devoted speaker, MC volunteer different organizations loves to bake custom cakes. Please reach me at Whatsapp 9894958840, or email waterrd5160@gmail.com or I can call you via Skype to your phone, or messengers or send you Jeff Schmitters phone. If we talk by phone I can arrange a time and text you before I call. . I currently for winter reside in Philippines. If you have land or know someone please let me know waterrd5160@gmail.com how when to contact you or reply here. Thank you God bless Rick Jones :-({|=