Emerald Isle Irish Festival Public Notice

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

I'm Just The Messenger

Emerald Isle Irish Festival Public Notice

Post by I'm Just The Messenger »

TICKET SALES ARE CLOSED
Emerald Isle Irish Festival Public Notice August 19, 2023:
No more tickets for the 2023 Feile will be sold. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause for those hoping to attend the festival. There was an overwhelming request for tickets this year and we have already stretched our venue capacity limits. We were able to honor all customers whose names were on the waiting list as of August 18th.

Even if you do not have a ticket for the festival, there are many opportunities to enjoy the fun. You can meet the boat on Thursday, September 7th as the Arranmore Pipe Band plays on the deck as it docks with over 125 people from Ireland and Chicago. The Beaver Island Irish American Hall of Fame ceremony on Saturday morning is open to the public as are the Currach races at Gillespie Park Beach on Saturday afternoon. Bishop Jeffrey Walsh will celebrate Mass at the Beaver Island-Arranmore Grotto at 5PM on Saturday is also open to the public and will have a special Irish theme. Also, the Children’s area is open to the public.

Thank you all for your enthusiasm for this Festival!

Public venues that are used as festival music sites (like the Beachcomber, Shamrock, Circle M) are open to anyone, except during the times that there are festival artists performing. So, check our schedule to see when artists are performing in these venues and plan your visits around that.

www.irishfeile.com
I'm Just The Messenger

Re: Emerald Isle Irish Festival Public Notice

Post by I'm Just The Messenger »

Things have been switched up for this year's Emerald Isle Irish Feile.

Registration (you will receive a wristband) and Feile merchandise will be at the Community Center this year rather than Holy Cross Hall.

Registration is...

Friday 11:30-8:00
Saturday noon-3:00