HELP!! LOST CAT ON EAST SIDE DR.

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Maria Dal Pra

HELP!! LOST CAT ON EAST SIDE DR.

Post by Maria Dal Pra »

I've been told not everyone is on Facebook and to post about our lost cat here on the forum. Our small tuxedo cat named Rosie has been gone for 8 days and is most likely between 32000 and 30400 East Side Dr. All signs and observations point to her being chased away by a visiting dog. We have received hints from neighbors and people who are keeping their eyes open for her that she is around and we are so appreciative of the time and kindness of those who continue to search their property for her.

Rosie is INCREDIBLY social and loves humans. Research suggests that she is most likely hiding, very well, and will leave her safety space only in the dark and not for 8-12 days after being chased. If the researchers are correct, we're in the prime time to find her over the next few days.

I understand there are varying thoughts about lost animals and predators. Please understand that we are looking for help in finding her right now. I am happy to listen to thoughts, ideas, and pounds criticism of everything we did wrong in Dec/Jan.

Thanks so much for everyone who continues to let us know if they have seen or suspect something. And, sincerest thanks for the kind residents on East Side who are continuing to check their properties for a scared little cat hiding somewhere. We are SO grateful! Please text or call 330-413-4434 with information. Enjoy your day...
Attachments
IMG-20230805-WA0001 (1).jpg
IMG-20230805-WA0001 (1).jpg (239.6 KiB) Viewed 3051 times