Value of BIBCO Stock

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

felxTheCat

Value of BIBCO Stock

Post by felxTheCat »

I need to attach a value to some shares of some shares of Beaver Island Boat Company (BIBCO).

Does anyone have an idea what value to use? For example, when did BIBCO last buy back any shares and what did they pay? Or, what's the book value of a share?

Thank you for your help.
BI Pirate

Re: Value of BIBCO Stock

Post by BI Pirate »

If you contact Wm. (Bill) McDonough, CEO of BIBCo, he should be able to give you the current numbers. I have some shares I'm willing to part with if the numbers are right. Please let us know what you find out. :?: :?: :?:
Skull&CrossBones
felxTheCat

Post by felxTheCat »

Can you please share contact information for Wm. (Bill) McDonough, CEO of BIBCo?

Thank you.
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

I only have the number for The Store (McDonough's Market), 231-448-2733, on my phone but he should be there or they can give you the number to contact him. :!: :!: :!:
Skull&CrossBones
felxTheCat

Post by felxTheCat »

Thank you.
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

You are welcome! Were you able to get the stock values and if so, what are they? :idea: :idea: :idea:
Skull&CrossBones
Terri C

Post by Terri C »

We sold ours back to BIBCO a couple months ago and was paid $3000 for our 15 shares. Call and asked to speak to Tim McQueer at the Charlevoix Office.
Batman

Post by Batman »

My family buys stock how many shares are you looking to sell ? Pm me
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Thanks but not interested in selling at this time. A financial friend of mine estimates that if it were a publicly listed stock it would be recommended as a "hold" at $357 based on cash and assets held. The actual value is based on the price at which both parties are willing to sell or buy. Will let you know if I change my mind. :D :D :D
Skull&CrossBones
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

I had an offer this weekend at $300 for 5 shares but respectfully declined it. I might be falling on my sword later but holding and happy at this time. 8) 8) 8)
Skull&CrossBones