In search of several furniture items

A place to post individual items that are for sale, trade, or free. Posted item must be located on Beaver Island.

Moderator: Gillespie

Kristina & Blair

In search of several furniture items

Post by Kristina & Blair »

We need to purchase the items listed below. We will first try to purchase from someone on the island or from the resale shop before ordering new. We have until mid June to source these items used. Thanks in advance!

1 Queen and 2 Twin bed frames, we ordered new mattresses and box springs but need the headboard/footboards/frames

Living room furniture, including a sectional/couch, a few comfy chair or 2, and a few side tables)

Adult and children’s bikes

Also, does anyone have suggestions on how to best store watercrafts in the garage? We have a few kayaks/paddle boards and a canoe. They will all need stored when not in use and I assume someone would be willing to share a good system for keeping all this organized. I can purchase a hanging system or a freestanding system, just not sure what is recommend. And a suggestion for a good kayak/canoe cart to help make it easy to walk the crafts down to the lake from the garage.

Thanks in advance!
lindamcd

Re: In search of several furniture items

Post by lindamcd »

I have a wide variety of furniture for sale. If you would like a list or to see what I have, please call.

Thanks,
Linda
231-330-4156
Kristina & Blair

Post by Kristina & Blair »

Thanks Linda. I will reach out today.
bob smith

Post by bob smith »

The Bontragers on White Cedar have bed frames, trundle beds, and a least one couch that they are trying to sell
Richards

Post by Richards »

I have three armchairs you can have:)
They are tan/tan striped/off white. Please call if interested.

Sheri Richards
231-675-6717
calandsusan

Post by calandsusan »

we have a navy blue leather couch for sale. if interested. 4482121