auto repair

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

duffer

auto repair

Post by duffer »

hello. Duffy Connor here from Duffy's rentals. and inland auto... my home is getting complete enough my shop is open again for repair work. I have usually gone west because of lack of work winters. this years i stayed to work on my home. I will start taking work here in the next few weeks because i have been asked to get back into the business. i have the most complete repair shop for auto repair. I do alignment exhaust and have a complete exhaust repair shop from pipe benders to inventory of exhaust supplies. I also am a tire dealer. ill be doing tune ups, exhaust, brakes, I also can weld and build many things. i got out of repair to work on my home. as it is getting done it is freeing up the shop i needed for wood working. I also saw lumber and have a wide variety of rough saw lumber. I look forward to meeting many of the new people on the island and offering good service. I have over 45 years in the auto repair business and will be looking for a full time mechanic to help. pay negotiable as to skill set. see you soon Duffy 231 448 3132
duffy
mbhawk

Re: auto repair

Post by mbhawk »

What great news!!!
sidburgess

Post by sidburgess »

Awesome duffer!
jgoeke

Post by jgoeke »