Hazard pay They need some help Hermit

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Sour grapes

Re: Hazard pay They need some help Hermit

Post by Sour grapes »

Bump
hermit

Post by hermit »

Oh boy. I don’t get how people can not just get along. Makes me sick. Here? Out of all places. I just had some a hole following me down donegal bay road into town on my a$$. I go 25 down that road when it’s bumpy.

And to yell at a worker. Is BS. I’m not for any form of control. Why can’t people just wear the freaking thing inside. Outside. Not happening.
And I won’t go around large crowds.

Beyond me.
hermit

Post by hermit »

It was the gas station at the four corners. Some guy not from here. Didn’t have shoes on and that was what she was really saying he has to have. Wish I would have been there.
hermit

Post by hermit »

One thing Ken. People here have been really cool with respecting each other. But people rhar are alone in the south end. By themselves. Don’t need to wear a mask.
hermit

Post by hermit »

Yes sir.
hermit

Post by hermit »

Things really good over here today. Thought about turning myself on for the $100. Just kidding.
jmedlin

Post by jmedlin »

Signs are appearing at places in Britain saying: “ALL AMERICANS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT”...I wonder why? :mrgreen:
meadefamily

Post by meadefamily »

ktaylor wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:09 am It is not just the uneducated that believe in conspiracies' and Fox news, look what the president of the Northville Schools Board of Education shared on his Facebook page.

Parents Sound Off About Social Media Posts Shared By Northville Public Schools Board President

She adds that one post shared stated:

“Where are the videos of panic in the hospitals? They don’t exist. This “pandemic” exists only in falsified statistics shouted on the news without context.”

She says another post read:

“How about we allow schools to reopen and grandma can take the extreme precautions? She can wear a spacesuit when she “needs” to go out and shop and the rest of the world can go on about their lives...”

Where has this idiot been hiding.

Agree Ken! He is a special kind of stupid. Here is the article that shows his ignorance even further. Glad I dont depend on him to make good decisions for my daughters education!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.detroi ... 5468229002
hermit

Post by hermit »

I don’t trust anything the media or government says. Common sense prevails. I like the new hand shake. Kind of a kick with the boots. Will be interesting to see social interactions when this is “over”. Bet it won’t be the same for a generation or two.