beaver island

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

bub

beaver island

Post by bub »

hey all. im not a resident of beaver island, but i have been going to beaver island since 2000. and my dad is a beaver buddy as well. i just wanted to say that i cant believe how much land is now for sale on the west side of the island, on my way to the lodge on the south end of the island, i was dissapointed to see so many lots for sale. also lake genesereth is one of the best lakes i have seen. i might try to live there in the future. i just wanted to hear your thoughts on the island life, and what kind of adventures/things to do this summer. thanks

stacie

Post by guest »

8) it is sad to see all of the land being bought up and developed. some of the things that make the island special are going away. lake genesereth is so beautiful. it is just nice to enjoy a bit of doing nothing when you are there. you said your dad was a beaver buddy-one of the singing fellas maybe?? from loes lodge??-if so tell him bernie and dee said hello. enjoy your time up there. i am sure you will make wonderful memories.