ST. PATRICKS DAY PHOTOS

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Rich

ST. PATRICKS DAY PHOTOS

Post by Rich »

We have set up a webpage to view photos of St. Patricks Day festivities if you were unable to attend or would like to take a look. Go to: http://beaverislandrealty.com/St_Patricks_Day

st pat's phots

Post by guest »

:-) Nice job on the web page Richard. It is nice for us stuck on the mainland for the winter to see all the fun.
The One Percent

LMAOFF

Post by The One Percent »

Hey Rich, them PiC's where Great! :D Was that Buddy Martin? That Green Elvis Looking Guy? Was Hard to tell just wanted to Know :}

Im Sure my Temperary Internet File's/ Are all full of these PiC's Now. :lol: Peace, Be Nice Cya some other Day.
Rich

Post by Rich »

Yes, that is the King, Buddy, or as we like to call him "Nutty Buddy". That would make a nice candybar!! I do have an mpeg of him lilting a little Elvis tune if Jeff wants to post it!! Thanks!

Post by Guest »

Knutty Buddy, yeah that Sound's Rite LMAO.Does BiG Ernie ever Dress up at all Heh :p I would like seeing that small Movie if u could upload it. Thx Rich ;}
The One Percent

I used to Fish on the Beaver's in 1993

Post by The One Percent »

Knutty Buddy, yeah that Sound's Rite LMAO.Does BiG Ernie ever Dress up at all Heh :p I would like seeing that small Movie if u could upload it. Thx Rich ;}
Bev Cantwell

St. Patty's Day Pictures

Post by Bev Cantwell »

Just saw the St. Patty's Day pictures. They were great. You did a good job Rich. I will be there next year. Bev :-)
The1Percent

Post by The1Percent »

Rich wrote:Yes, that is the King, Buddy, or as we like to call him "Nutty Buddy". That would make a nice candybar!! I do have an mpeg of him lilting a little Elvis tune if Jeff wants to post it!! Thanks!
Yeah,its not Hard Remembering the Guy(Buddy) that Threw me up against, (Irnie's) Pole Barn Wall. To get me to spill my Gut's Out about who Took Fuel from His Barge, Way back then.

That's all in the Past now But, i Remember it Happing to me. :shock: He didn't give me Much of a Choice about Narking on the Guy that did it. heh... The Good Ole day's yeah. Pif.
The 1 Percent

Post by The 1 Percent »

Ok that was Too Much Info, Huh=Heh ;}