Answering Bill Kohls email

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

meadefamily

Re: Answering Bill Kohls email

Post by meadefamily »

Ken,

Do you feel better? Seems you could have just as easily answered a PRIVATE email back without making it public. So sad.

I hope now you can live up to your promise on a previous post and stop for the remainder of the week as we all reflect on the things we are thankful for.

Kathe
Gillespie

Post by Gillespie »

Keep comments above board here people, that's all I have to say!
CoastieGuy

Post by CoastieGuy »

Since Ken is concerned about posting he has asked me to post his answer to any logical question. He has Private Messaged me the following

Bill did not say it was private. There is no way to tell if an email has been blind copy to any number of people.

Just trying to moderate.

Coastie Guy (not Larry)
meadefamily

Post by meadefamily »

Richie

There is nothing above board about posting private information on the forum.

Coastie guy...still sad.
K.A. Pike

Post by K.A. Pike »

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I'm grateful that as two people go at each other, there's a third person that finds it necessary to rush in and inject themselves into the issue. Beaver Island is a better place because the self appointed hall monitor is on watch to right every wrong.

Have a Great Thanksgiving.
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Always good to stay up with what is happening on the island. I can always tell the temperature there just by reading the forum. I see Retired Chamber Guy has the tree house for sale. It comes with a piano but what about a printing press? Getting harder each year to adjust to the time change. There are 3 cities in the US with their own time zone - Key West, New Orleans and Vegas. I'm using a friend's computer, he doesn't know I know his password. Got it on the second try, "jgarland". Good to see Kathe back from her long weekend and Andy holding down the fort. Will be anxious to stay up to date and informed via The Forum Vigilante Ladies.
Happy Thanksgiving to all. :D :D :D
Skull&CrossBones