BIRHC Dental Equipment and Services

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

BI Pirate

BIRHC Dental Equipment and Services

Post by BI Pirate »

Like a true Snow Bird, I've taken sail to warmer climates. Hope the grant is in and the dental equipment on the boat soon in order to have the required dental services in place before the snow. At some point in time, excuses have to go and services need to resume. :| :| :|
Skull&CrossBones
steveandelaineonbeaver

Re: BIRHC Dental Equipment and Services

Post by steveandelaineonbeaver »

A good place to start for solid information is in the Nov Issue of NorthernIslander. The Dec issue will have a follow up story. The Northernislander offers free one time sample issues. Contact information here:

https://www.beaverisland.org/media-marketing-publishing

NORTHERNISLANDER WITH BEACON SUPPLEMENT
Beaver Island’s monthly newspaper, NorthernIslander, feature stories, photos, editorials and the special humor that is part of Beaver Island life. History is also captured through the Beaver Beacon supplement pages which are taken from archives of that classic Island magazine. Regular columnists and reporters provide wide coverage, providing all the important news and event for the Island’s residents and visitors. The Michigan Press Association rated humor columnist and editor Elaine West at 4th in the state. We take pride in keeping opinion on the opinion page where it belongs. The publication is available by subscription and news stand. A free sample introductory issue is available. To request your copy, please email us. See the chamber web page for an advertising rate and subscription form. (231) 448.3046
View Web Site E-mail
Steve and Elaine West
20 Southern Oak Dr
Camden SC 29020
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

This is in the wrong place. Should be in the for sale or free items.
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Rumor before sailing out of there was that the NorthernIslander is folding. Not sure it is going to be the place for any news in the future. I would say the best place for news on the dental grant and equipment status would be the BIRHC webpage. Required by contract to provide dental services year round to the island but don't even list it under the BIRHC webpage "Services" tab. CRICKETS as usual! :shock: :roll: :shock:
Skull&CrossBones
Kim Connaghan Jones

Post by Kim Connaghan Jones »

I'm sure you would be more than welcomed to call and ask. They would be more than happy to answer your questions with the facts.
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Kim, Been there, done that, didn't buy the answers or the tee shirt. #-o #-o #-o
Skull&CrossBones
Mrsdpirate

Post by Mrsdpirate »

O pirate, ya just couldn't leave without one more attempt at drama and spreading rumors. :^o [-X :^o
Last edited by Mrsdpirate on Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Dear Mrs. Pirate, I don't mean to air our laundry in public but as you know both lawyers have urged us to keep talking directly until final details of our incompatibility separation and divorce can be finalized. Give it to me straight, what rumors are you accusing me of spreading? I will be most happy to clarify for everyone's benefit.
As far drama goes, it's part of any pirate's DNA like a peg leg, hook or eye patch, it just goes with the persona. :lol: :wink: :lol:
Skull&CrossBones
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Mr. Taylor, As always, thank you for your continued benevolent contributions to the good folks of our island. I know for a fact that your generosity is appreciated by many directly impacted and many more who are not direct recipients. I'm sure you have prompted Mrs. Pirate (Andy, as you say) to get out her calculator and add up the number of dollars and volunteer hours she has contributed to the island, not including her hours on the forum attacking you and others. =D> =D> =D>
Skull&CrossBones
Mrsdpirate

Post by Mrsdpirate »

Sorry, I am not Andy. When the "unnamed" play fair so shall I. Let me know when you all are ready :roll: [-X :roll:
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Methinks the lady doth protest too much. Back to the rumors, sweetheart. What would you like me to clarify? :lol: :wink: :lol:
Skull&CrossBones
Andy's Grooming Barn

Post by Andy's Grooming Barn »

This is the first time I have posted on this thread. I was contacted and told that once again you are using my name and accusing me of something that isn't true. AGAIN stop saying lies about me, you are publicly making accusations that are just not true. You guys can continue to play your childish games, cause as much trouble and you can and obviously pat yourselves on the back all you want but leave me out of it I have better things to do.

As for Richie that is doing such a great job of monitoring this site, just because Ken pays your attorney fees doesn't mean he shouldn't be held to some standards, so could you at least try to put a leash on them?
Andy Kohls
Andy's Grooming and Boarding Barn
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

I'm thinking a little cheese with that whine would go well. Still no answer on the dental grant, equipment, services or alleged rumors from Mrs. Pirate. :lol: :wink: :lol:
Skull&CrossBones
Gillespie

Post by Gillespie »

Andy, I have little time to babysit your or Ken (who happens to be my friend). You are both responsible for what you post, not me.
Beaver Bump

Post by Beaver Bump »

Now that is something I can really sink my teeth into!!
Pay attention kids! Apparently it is okay to treat people however you would like as long as you feel you are doing a greater good!

Instead of treating your fellow humans badly maybe you should just do the Beaver Bump, that is what us beavers do!!!
Attachments
untitled.png
untitled.png (78.48 KiB) Viewed 5757 times