theft

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

duffer

theft

Post by duffer »

ah well the twp vote is over or is it over? i went to put a battery in a customers car, their battery and i see it had been stolen, so i looked at my surveillance video and watched who took it, i am giving 5 days for it to be retuned and if it is not ill give the video to authorities and let the sheriff,s dept handle it, i am easy going and you know who you are and so do i doing the right thing is all i ask,
Last edited by duffer on Sat May 12, 2018 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
duffy
duffer

Re: theft

Post by duffer »

duffer wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 7:34 am ah well the twp vote is over or is it over? i went to put a battery in a customers car, their battery and i see it had been stolen, so i looked at my surveillance video and watched who took it, i am giving 5 days for it to be retuned and if it is not ill give the video to authorities and let the sheriff,s dept handle it, i am easy going and you know who you are and so do i doing the right thing is all i ask,
duffy
James K Otis

Post by James K Otis »

Hmm could've been some of those industrialist sympathizers from the north, if they have escaped across the Peaine/St James border it is unclear if your Peaine laws will apply........
CoastieGuy

Post by CoastieGuy »

Good thinking Jim. It also might be the Pirate.
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Duff, It wasn't me but I did hear from CoastieGuy that the damn thing needs a charge. He asked me to see if you can leave your charger out tonight. :roll: :wink: :D
Skull&CrossBones