ESA Committees

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

K.A. Pike

Post by K.A. Pike »

wow John, for a second as I was reading your most recent rant to EC (ED) I might've thought I was reading a post that almost anyone could've written about about their right to question the BIRHC and their behavior related to the dentist. It's amazing that if someone wrote the same thing you just wrote and inserted the words DENTIST ISSUE in place of CONSOLIDATION ATTEMPT you would've jump all over them for picking on the health center board. It's amazing what perspective does to the rights others have over another. John if your responses weren't so predictable you might have more credibility.

Here's your post John. I inserted (DENTIST ISSUE) for you. It makes for an interesting post which captures the thoughts of quite a few people.

JOHN McCafferty writes...."Ok Ed, if standing up for what I believe in and trying to get people to follow through with their promises on actions they have taken and decisions they have made which will greatly effect the Island on which I have lived my whole life is mean and harassing then I can except that. I do not think it is mean I am just fighting hard for what I believe in. I believe the consolidation attempt (DENTIST ISSUE) was not done correctly and it is good to see a great majority of voters agree that it was done wrong. Thanks for your observations on your readings on the forum. I donâ??t think anyone is mean only fighting for what they believe."
E C

Post by E C »

In reading the forum I do not think a majority of voters agree with John on consolidation because I think there are may be only 3 who always tell him how wonderful his comments are or he tells them.
My name is Ed Ukasion.
islandliving

Post by islandliving »

Mr. Pike there is not a dentist issue in my opinion and there never has been. All things were handled by the BIRHC in a very professional manner. On dentist resigned unexpectedly and now a new on is starting with all new equipment. A great plus for Beaver Island. There is a consolidation issue though. Do some more reading and get yourself a little more educated Mr. Pike. Nice try though.

John McCafferty
islandliving

Post by islandliving »

You are right again Ed. 4 votes probably wonâ??t defeat consolidation, what could I be thinking. I have tried though.

John McCafferty
K.A. Pike

Post by K.A. Pike »

John McCafferty post above.... "Mr. Pike there is not a dentist issue in my opinion and there never has been."

Then why did you reply and challenge others 59 times on the dentist thread. As of March 20, 2018 there were 219 post on the dentist thread and you posted to it 59 times that's a whopping 27% of all the post, more than any other single author.

For not being an issue "in my opinion" you sure had a lot to say about it for not being an issue.

WOW, just wow.
E C

Post by E C »

I tried to say that he is mean and attacks any one he disagrees with I guess you just gave him the facts he always talk about.
My name is Ed Ukasion.