Peaine Township Meeting Tomorrow

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

K.D. McBride

Post by K.D. McBride »

Andy -

I have known both Brad and Pam for a number of years. Two more dedicated people to the interests of Beaver Island you will never find. I have never known either one of them not to act with total respect and integrity toward anyone. I can not imagine any situation where Brad would raise his voice or swear. I can not believe that a professional ER doctor is not in full control of his emotions at all times under the pressures that job brings. I don't think that any person on BI or anywhere who knows Brad would ever believe the things you are accusing him of doing.
I don't know why Bill and now you are demeaning Brad but it is disgraceful in light of all he has contributed to BI, especially in terms medical concerns. People who know Brad know the truth.
Kirk D. McBride
Wkohls

Post by Wkohls »

Kirk

Brad admitted (during an open township meeting) to his unprofessional language.
K.D. McBride

Post by K.D. McBride »

I'll await Andy's response as to why she is so vindictively dragging Brad, his good name and reputation, through the mud now.

Bill - I would like to hear your thoughts about Brad's contributions to Beaver Island and especially in regards to improvements in medical and emergency medical coverage. I would also like to hear why you do not feel he was more than qualified to be reappointed to the ESA board.
Kirk D. McBride
Andy's Grooming Barn

Post by Andy's Grooming Barn »

Kirk - I am not dragging him through the mud, I am stating facts and Pam was the one that brought all of this up people deserve the whole truth but when the rest of the story is given you guys have a problem with it. You make it out as if he was this perfect board member well that isn't the facts. I am happy he is no longer on the board and I stated why. It was his actions not mine, unprofessionalism doesn't belong on the boards and that was definitely unprofessional.
Andy Kohls
Andy's Grooming and Boarding Barn
Bob

Post by Bob »

wkohls: I suppose you have minutes or witnesses (other than tracey) for you statement "Brad admitted (during an open township meeting) to his unprofessional language."
Bob
K.D. McBride

Post by K.D. McBride »

Andy -

When it comes to contributions to BI and especially medical, I'm going with Grassmicks and bet the majority of others are also.
I'll await Bill response to my questions.
Kirk D. McBride
Wkohls

Post by Wkohls »

Kirk

I did not start this thread. I responded to a post that presented what I believe is incorrect and/or misleading information; I included an additional post to demonstrate that this is not a recent, one-time event. I also provided clarification of a comment made in a public meeting.

The ESA (EMS, in particular) has come a long way in a relatively short period. Much of that progress can be attributed to our full-time paramedics, Brian Meade and Cody Randall, as well as the EMTs and MFRs. Obviously, the ESA board has also played an important role.

Bob Turner has 40 years of experience in fire/EMS and has worked from local to federal levels in emergency and disaster preparedness. With Bobâ??s help, I am confident that the ESA will continue to build upon our recent accomplishments.
K.D. McBride

Post by K.D. McBride »

Bill -

I'll take your dodging my questions to mean you do not believe Brad was qualified for reappointment or that he has not contributed to the ESA board or Island medical concerns. I'm asking specifically about Brad and not the board in general.
I don't believe I stand alone in disagreeing with you.
If true about Brad using strong language, someone would really have to provoke him to do so.
Kirk D. McBride
E C

Post by E C »

It is not easy to drive from Indianapolis to the meetings but where can I find the minutes your talking about.
My name is Ed Ukasion.
K.D. McBride

Post by K.D. McBride »

Bill -

You have been very open about Brad Grassmick, are you going to address my two questions?
Kirk D. McBride
islandliving

Post by islandliving »

Looks like a sunny but cool day tomorrow for the first day of spring on Beaver Island. Happy Spring Everyone!!!!

John McCafferty
K.D. McBride

Post by K.D. McBride »

Bill -

I assume you are waiting for Andy to speak for you.
Kirk D. McBride