WARNING! ESA appointments coming

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

islandliving

Post by islandliving »

Also Ken why donâ??t you attack the people in a more private way one on one?? I think the people you are publicly attacking are to professional to defend themselves to you on a public forum although you donâ??t seem to have a problem attacking them publicly.

John McCafferty
K.A. Pike

Post by K.A. Pike »

This one is too hard to resist.
Kathe replied to a post....

"Thank you for your post. I appreciate you wanting the arguing to stop. I do too."

John replied to the same post....

"Also Ken why donâ??t you attack the people in a more private way one on one??"

and then what does Kathe and John do.... they puts their two cents in and jabs Ken. Instead of really appreciating Deb's suggestion and emailing Ken, they keep the banter going and chime in.

Oh well, sorry for posting again, but I just couldn't resist. Watching a few of you chase your tails has been a blast.

I'll go back in my hole now and be quite.
islandliving

Post by islandliving »

I never replied to Deb Roberts post Mr Pike. Only been conversing with Ken Taylor about his name calling on the forum. Sorry for the confusion. I have no reason to e-mail Mr. Taylor.

John McCafferty
AEW

Post by AEW »

The outcome has already been decided in the homes and over the phones far away from the public's ear. The meeting is just theater, they have already made up their minds. Its a pseudo Delphi technique if you will like every other meeting.
AE Wirth
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Bump :!:
Skull&CrossBones