BITA/BIBCO

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

K.D. McBride

Post by K.D. McBride »

Kathe -
You drop my jaw and cause my heart to flutter all at the same time. Thank you very much for the birthday wishes. I might even try to become a better guy in this new year of life, hard to change at 84. Please feel free to keep me in line with my posts. :) :)
Kirk D. McBride
Darby Campbell

Post by Darby Campbell »

meadefamily, I was able to pull up the link you sent for Feb 20, BITA minutes. Thank you very much. I think they are going to be on the website for St. James Township also. There really was not much meat on the bone in reading the minutes, no details as to what decisions were made, only motions and approvals. I did see at the end that McDonough reported the resignation of Mark. I assume he is the one being downsized in Charlevoix. CORRECTION 2/24/18: THE RESIGNATION REPORTED WAS MARKS, I BELIEVE MARGO, FOR PERSONAL REASONS AND NOT MARK FOR DOWNSIZING AS I STATED. APPOLOGIZES TO ALL.
Again, thank you very much for your help.
DC
Darby Campbell

Post by Darby Campbell »

Please note correction above.
DC