Missing Orange Tabby - Che: Still Gone

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

cynthiasimmons

Missing Orange Tabby - Che: Still Gone

Post by cynthiasimmons »

Hi Beaver Island Friends;

I'm just checking in to see if anyone has seen Che. She is the small female orange tabby with white marking on face and belly, a picture is posted on the Friends of BI Facebook. It has been more than 5 months, and we miss her! If you see her please let me know (352-443-1985 or cssimmons@ufl.edu).

Thanks!
And Merry Christmas!
Cynthia
cynthiasimmons

Che - my missing orange tabby

Post by cynthiasimmons »

Happy New Year!

I am just checking in again to see if anyone has seen Che! :(

Thanks!
Cynthia
cynthiasimmons

Re: Missing Orange Tabby - Che: Still Gone

Post by cynthiasimmons »

Hello Beaver Island Friends.

It's been almost a year and no word of our missing cat Che. We are here until June 28th, so if you see a small female orange tabby with white chest and paws, please call me at 231-448-3069 or 352-443-1985. She was lost last year at East side drive about 1 mile south of campground.

Thanks,
Cynthia
BMcCaw

Post by BMcCaw »

I saw an orange cat,with long hair and what looked like white on its' tail, yesterday. It was on Blue Spruce off of Allen's Lake View,

I will give you a call this morning.
Brendan McCaw
cynthiasimmons

Post by cynthiasimmons »

Thanks. Che is more of a short-haired cat. She has white on her belly, neck, chest, and paws. The rest is orange stripes. She is a rather small cat. I can't post a picture here, but there is one on friends of beaver island animals facebook. And, if you send me your cell or e-mail I can send a pic.

I appreciate all the tips, and will check them out!

Thanks,
Cynthia