Fall Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Magna Dry

Fall Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning

Post by Magna Dry »

Our company, Magna Dry Cleaning and Restoration will be coming back to the island for a couple weeks, late September until mid October. Please contact Lynn at 231-881-3212 if you would like to schedule an appointment for carpet or upholstery cleaning.

Also, because we can't come to the island without having some fun, we are looking to rent or trades of services a home for Thursday, October 5 - Sunday, October 8 for 10-12 people. We are bringing my parents and her siblings over to the island to celebrate her birthday.

Finally, we would like to thank everyone that put their confidence in our company this past July. We loved meeting everyone and love our time On the island
Lynn Wise
magnadrycleaning@hotmail.com
231-881-3212
Magna Dry

Post by Magna Dry »

We do have a place for my moms birthday celebration.

We have some days left to fill in for carpet or upholstery cleaning.

This is a great time to get things cleaned up for your rental, so everything is clean and ready for the next season or maybe you just need some cleaning after a summer of fun.

Give me a call or text at 231-881-3212 or email magnadrycleaning@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Lynn Wise
Lynn Wise
231-881-3212
Magna Dry

Post by Magna Dry »

Please feel free to call, text or email if you have any questions regarding our system. My husband has had this business for nearly 36 years. It's a great system for carpet, upholstery and all types of area rugs.

Give me a call if you would like to schedule an appointment. We will be working on the island 9/27/17 - 10/04/17 and then enjoying the island for a few days :D

Lynn Wise
Magna Dry Cleaning and Restoration

231-881-3212
231-525-8222
Lynn Wise
231-881-3212
Gillespie

Post by Gillespie »

Please post to the marketplace from now on, thanks!