Bethany Cooper rescheduling visit ...

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Would you be opposed to sitting down for 45 minutes to make sure that your insurance covers your needs the way that you expect it to?

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes: 4

bcooper@farmbureau

Bethany Cooper rescheduling visit ...

Post by bcooper@farmbureau »

Hello Beaver Island,

I regret to inform everyone that all of the planes are grounded in Charlevoix due to the incoming winter storm. I won't be able to get out of Charlevoix at all today and, I was told, probably not tomorrow. I am going to reschedule the visit for Bethany Cooper Agency closer to the end of March, possibly early April. I would still like to talk to many of you about your insurance needs! If you ever have any questions regarding insurance, please do not hesitate to call! I will be posting on the forum regularly and will also keep you updated on the date of the rescheduled visit. I will still be calling many of you that I have contact information for, and for those that I don't, I would still love to talk to you! A second look and a pair of fresh eyes looking at your unique insurance needs is never a bad idea! As I always say, If you already have stellar coverage, I am going to tell you. If I notice a gap and can help you out, then we both win! I can't wait until the weather clears up! See you all very soon!
Bethany Cooper
Agent - Farm Bureau Insurance
107 W. Hurlbut St.
Charlevoix, MI 49720
P: 231-547-9936 F: 231-547-9937