the rectory

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Karen

the rectory

Post by Karen »

Haven't been to the island in a while, was wondering if Bill Palladino is still running the rectory?
kathleen

Post by kathleen »

karen,bill doesn't own the rectory anymore.heard recently bud martin purchased it.
Kris S.

The Rectory

Post by Kris S. »

Speaking of...sure wouldn't mind a cold Vespers Ale right about now! :mrgreen:
"The trouble with the rat race is, even if you win, you're still a rat." --Lily Tomlin
cherie

Rectory

Post by cherie »

:-) Hi Kathleen, Do you know how I can contact Bud Martin ?

I'm trying to locate a baptismal for my Aunt and some of her sibblings who I understand was baptized at the Holy Cross Parish on Beaver Island.

Thank You.
Cherie
Tim

Post by Tim »

Man, you just don't give up, do you Cherie? "Desperate Housewives" all over again. Sheesh.
cherie

Rectory imformation

Post by cherie »

Tim I replied to this post about the rectory because I would like to know if Kathleen was referring to the Holy Cross Parish and rectory.

I don't know that much about Beaver Island except for some of my relatives living there.I would like to know some history about the Island and it's people.

Cherie
Linda

Baptismal records

Post by Linda »

Hi Cherie,
If you're looking for baptismal records The Rectory wouldn't have them--it was a restaurant/pub. You could try contacting Holy Cross Parish, Beaver Island, MI 49782.
cherie

Thanks

Post by cherie »

Thanks Linda