ISO Babysittter/Daycare

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

KayKay4

ISO Babysittter/Daycare

Post by KayKay4 »

Hello, my name is Kaylee and I'm a single mom currently planning to live on the island very soon with my 4 and a half year old son. Working for the local island airport as a mechanic from 8am-5pm is the plan. I'd be looking for a few hours of care Monday through Friday after school for my son. If anyone has any advice or recommendations please text/call me at 810-259-4948.
Thank you, can't wait to join the community. 😃
waterrd5160

Re: ISO Babysittter/Daycare

Post by waterrd5160 »

My wife is retired teacher age 41 and I am a retired educator also. In spring we will be coming there to help a buddy build home. .....and we are looking for land to build. I just posted on the forum my family background. Know doesn't help now possibly future. waterrd5160@gmail.com Whatsapp 9894958840 thank you Rick Leah Jones ,, retired It instructor vocational. Please read my post on board and I might need your mechanic skills in future. When there in spring Leah would love to help you. Leah is expert educator and Custom cake baker. God bless