(small) flash mob singing event to welcome guests from Arranmore/Chicago

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

davidhi5

(small) flash mob singing event to welcome guests from Arranmore/Chicago

Post by davidhi5 »

Calling all enthusiastic singers (all ages welcome)! We're hoping to surprise our large group of special guests from Arranmore and Chicago who will be on BI for the Irish Feile (Sept. 8-10) with an original song paying homage to Arranmore and Donegal.We'll be singing "Donegal Dreams," an Irish lament about Arranmore/Donegal from my musical play, Beaver Isle. We hope to perform this song on the boat dock shortly after guests arrive on Thursday afternoon or another suitable venue. If you'd like to join us in singing, please email me at davidhi5@yahoo.com or call me at 734-250-2313 (leave a message if I can't pick up). Thanks very much,
David Hill
davidhi5

Re: (small) flash mob singing event to welcome guests from Arranmore/Chicago

Post by davidhi5 »

Still looking for singers to join us for our flash mob singing event!
Where: BI ferry boat dock
When: 4:45 PM Thursday, September 7
What: We're singing a tribute to Arranmore/Donegal,Ireland for our special guests from Arranmore & Chicago when they get off the boat.
Contact me, David Hill. I'll send you the materials you need and sing the song for you. It's not difficult.
Thank you, David
email: davidhi5@yahoo.com
tel. 734-250-2313