1st Annual B.I. Memorial Golf Tournament August 12, 2023

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Maplewoods Farm

1st Annual B.I. Memorial Golf Tournament August 12, 2023

Post by Maplewoods Farm »

The Beaver Island Golf Course is honored to host the first annual Beaver Island Memorial Golf Tournament to honor those community members, golf enthusiasts, and friends of the Beaver Island community who are no longer with us.
If you would like to recognize a loved one or friend, you may do so in the following ways:

1) Sponsor a hole $50: Signage will be made with your loved ones name and posted on the tee box. Each hole may have multiple sponsors, and if your loved one had a favorite or despised hole, we can place their sign at that hole.
2) Walk of Honor Brick $100: We will commission bricks with each of your loved ones or friends' names on them. The golf course will be constructing a Walk of Honor, built with these bricks, and added to in years to come, thus memorializing your loved one as a "permanent member" of the B.I. Golf Course.
3) Sponsor and Brick $125: If you would like to participate as a sponsor, and receive a brick, you may do so at this discounted price.

Proceeds from your support will be donated, in the honorees' names to a local Beaver Island organization which is providing services to the Island community.

Golf Tournament information:

Date: Saturday August 12
Shotgun Start: 9:00 a.m. (8:00 - 8:45 sign in at course)
Format: 4 member teams - open to everyone, men and women
Entrance Fee: Course members $35 Non-members $50

Please call the Beaver Island Golf Course at 231-448-2301 to register your team or if you have any questions.

Thank you, and we'll see you on the course!

John Works and staff
Beaver Island Golf Course
Maplewoods Farm

Re: 1st Annual B.I. Memorial Golf Tournament August 12, 2023

Post by Maplewoods Farm »

There's still room to register your team for this fun event! Call or stop by the golf course to become a sponsor or sign up for the tournament. 231-448-2304