Hello Beaver Island residents, a favor please?

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

mom2johe

Hello Beaver Island residents, a favor please?

Post by mom2johe »

Hi there Everyone!

We, unfortunately, do not live in Beaver Island nor have we had the pleasure of visiting there. We do however, have an interest in a home that was probably built within the last few years and were hoping to obtain some photos of this home as we hope to build the same home but have only seen a sketch of it - not a photo.

Is there anyone out there who knows alot about the homes on Beaver Island who might be able to help me out on this quest? I sure would appreciate the help and maybe even a few photos to help gel this home in our minds and make our decision about whether this seemingly ideal home is, in fact, ideal - upon seeing a more 'real-life' perspective.

Can anyone help?

If so, please write to me at Bbykins1@aol.com (please copy and paste for accuracy) and I will provide some details.

I don't know anything about Beaver Island - most importantly, how big it is.... so what I am asking may be either very easy (if the island is small and the kind of place that most people have a strong familiarity with) or vast.

Thanks in advance. I hope someone can help me b/c our last resort is to take a trip there and we would love to but my son will miss a very important event if we have to take a trip there.

THANKS!!!

Audra