"Scooter" Gillespie RIP

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Gillespie

"Scooter" Gillespie RIP

Post by Gillespie »

After 19 years of living and loving our little pomeranian buddy "Scooter", we finally had to put him to rest today. To say he had a good life would be an understatement. So many of you knew him we thought you should know. He was a good friend!
westies1942

Post by westies1942 »

So sorry Richie and Laura. I know how you feel. We just had to put our 15 yr old westie to sleep last week. She was a great dog ad even tried to boss that monster dog of Karins' around when she visited. Her brother is missing her alot. Again, so sorry. Judy (Karin Marcinaks' mom)
Michelle LaFreniere

Post by Michelle LaFreniere »

Aww Richie,
I am so sorry about Scooter. He was much loved I know. He is probably up there looking for a leg to chew on and hanging with Jagger
Michelle
Jim

Post by Jim »

Richie, Laura, and all the kids,

We're sorry to hear about Scooter. We know what it's like to lose a long time k-9 companion. As teachers, Donna and I began hearing "Scooter stories" when Kellie was in the fifth grade until we retired, so we know how much he meant to all of you.

Jim and Donna