Fourth Parade Pictures.....link

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Carl

Fourth Parade Pictures.....link

Post by Carl »

The parade was excellent with plenty for everyone. Here is a link to a few pictures. More will be added a little later.

Carl

http://carlray.smugmug.com/gallery/5339 ... 0901_Q4cmk
Janine

Post by Janine »

Great photos! Thanks for posting them for those of us who missed the parade. Looking forward to seeing the rest of them....
Carl

Post by Carl »

Janine wrote:Great photos! Thanks for posting them for those of us who missed the parade. Looking forward to seeing the rest of them....
Thank you Janine. Alice and I had a fun time out there for the week. Glad you enjoyed these. I know Jeff took lots too and will probably be filling the Beacon and web page with his as soon as he gets time. Jeff does a super job with the Beacon and pictures.
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Thank you so much for the very kind words Carl -- these are truly a cut above! (except the one with me in it, and that one you did the very best you could given the subject (big grin)

Very much enjoyed seeing these through your artistic eye -- wonderfully done and inspiring!