I need some information, please...

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

NHigdon15

I need some information, please...

Post by NHigdon15 »

Hey...my name is Nicole Higdon; I'm Danny Higdon's granddaughter

I am working on an essay in my government class here in Charlevoix, and I was wondering if anyone has some information for me

I am attempting to write about the Native American history of the island...if you have any information that could help me? I would greatly appreciate it

You can send stuff to my email address which is softball_baby_015@hotmail.com

Thanks so much!
Nicole
Rich

Post by Rich »

Nicole, Get ahold of George Anthony (Pauline Kenwabikises' husband) who can help you with your research. He lives up in the Petoskey are some place. Any tribal leader should be able to help you. Rich
Michelle LaFreniere

Native American History

Post by Michelle LaFreniere »

Hey Nicole,
Another option here on Beaver Island is Don Meister, a really nice man, there was just an article about him in the Northern Islander that just came out. You could also try Bill Cashman at the Historical Society, he has a wealth of knowledge and if he couldn't help you personally he would surely be able to tell you your best options!! Say hi to your mom for me!