Turkey Dinners

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

hermit

Turkey Dinners

Post by hermit »

I heard some guy is serving prepared turkey dinners to go this evening in front of Richie’s Beaver Island Realty from 5 to 7
For guys like me. What a great jesture foe people out of work and need a good meal.

I’ll be taking at least one meal.
Last edited by hermit on Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
sandpiper

Re: Turkey Dinners

Post by sandpiper »

If you need help hermit I would suggest approaching the food pantry which Hilary just raised $8000 for. :D
sandpiper

Post by sandpiper »

Charlevoix Woman Takes Chilly Dip in Lake Michigan to Raise Money for Beaver Island Food Pantry
November 26, 2020 Stephanie Adkins

A Charlevoix woman successfully completed a Thanksgiving challenge Thursday, all to raise money for the Beaver Island Food Pantry.

Hilary Palmer vowed to plunge into Lake Michigan if she could raise $5,000 for the food pantry.11 26 20 Bi Polar Plunge Natvo

She ended up raising enough money, so Palmer kept her promise and took a dip in the frigid waters this holiday.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you, Beaver Island. You are amazing. This pandemic has affected everybody, and I just hope no one goes hungry this winter and, from the sounds of it Beaver Island is not going to go hungry, so thank you once again,” said Hilary.
sandpiper

Post by sandpiper »

11-26-20-BI-POLAR-PLUNGE-NATVO.jpg
11-26-20-BI-POLAR-PLUNGE-NATVO.jpg (33.83 KiB) Viewed 7814 times