Missing Package

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Bob Sramek

Missing Package

Post by Bob Sramek »

I think someone mistakenly took home a package of mine from Office Depot that was delivered to Fresh Air on Thursday, August 13th. We have been looking and looking and cannot find it. If so, please return it to Fresh Air. Thank you!
Wendy White

Re: Missing Package

Post by Wendy White »

Good luck with that, Bob. I once lost a bag coming over, and it was never returned! Hope you have more fans than I.
Sour grapes

Post by Sour grapes »

Wendy White wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:11 am Good luck with that, Bob. I once lost a bag coming over, and it was never returned! Hope you have more fans than I.
Wow... [-X :roll: [-X Was that really needed?
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Always good to wake in the morning, read the forum and see the forum cops at work again.
:?: [-X :?:
Skull&CrossBones
Sour grapes

Post by Sour grapes »

Pirate, you certainly would know about that. [-X

What is even worse is to look at the Forum and see someone throwing pot shots at the community. Move on and grow up.
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

The Pirate fears not the wagging finger [-X . As always, thanks for keeping threads going.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Skull&CrossBones
Bob Sramek

Post by Bob Sramek »

Too bad all of the comments have not helped to find the missing 600 postcards that were to be used for a mailing dealing with The Beaver Island Association Broadband Initiative.
meadefamily

Post by meadefamily »

Bob,

May be a longshot, but did you try the boat dock? We had a package last year from Fed Ex end up on the boat instead of plane. They have alot of new drivers.

Hope you find it soon!

Kathe
Bob Sramek

Post by Bob Sramek »

Thanks for the suggestion Kathe, but Fresh Air said that the package was flown over to the island by them, but disappeared before I could get to the airport to pick it up.
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Bob, In no way were my remarks meant to diminish the importance of your message on the missing package, only an observation on wagging fingers [-X . Having been on BI the majority of my advanced age, I am confident that if someone picked up the package by mistake, that mistake will be rectified when discovered. A common occurrence unintentionally committed by good people on BI over the years but with positive results in the end, whether at the PO, dock or airports. My advise for what it might be worth is to scour the airport to see if it might have been simply misplaced or returned to CVX. Also find out why it may have been improperly given to someone else or simply out for anyone to pick up.
:? :? :?
Skull&CrossBones
Bob Sramek

Post by Bob Sramek »

Hurray!!!

The package has been found!
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

\:D/
Skull&CrossBones