Is anyone needing a lift to the Island from Grand Rapids?

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

lorettasdaughter

Is anyone needing a lift to the Island from Grand Rapids?

Post by lorettasdaughter »

I'm looking for someone to drive one of two vehicles to Charlevoix from Grand Rapids around the first weekend of May. One vehicle will be staying in Charlevoix. This would be a one way trip unless you're coming back on Monday night. Must have a valid drivers license. Let me know! Thanks!
island_transplant

Ride to Charlevoix

Post by island_transplant »

My mom and I will be driving from GR to Charlevoix on Tuesday, May 6. If this is not too late for you, let us know. Also, what kind of car, reliable, manual/automatic? I'm moving back to the island for the summer, so it'd be great if there was room in the car for some of my stuff. Any other details would be nice! Feel free to email me at jessteale@hotmail.com
lorettasdaughter

car ride from GR to Charlevoix

I need to think on how that would work and run it past my mom since it's her van. I'm going up on Sunday with my car--my dad has surgery scheduled on Monday morning, but I guess we could meet ahead of time to drop off the van. How about you call me and we work it out that way? I have some questions for you. It's a mini van with tons of space and it is fully dependable with an automatic transmission. 517-507-9360. My name is Brooke.
lorettasdaughter

I lost your number

I got your number off the vm on my cell and wrote it down while I was out. Then I deleted the message, and misplaced the note that same day. :( I guess it was not going to work anyway since their insurance only covers immediate family members to drive the van. Thanks for your interest and sorry for the inconvenience!