MOVING BOXES NEEDED

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

thenomads2

MOVING BOXES NEEDED

Post by thenomads2 »

Sending out an SOS for moving boxes. Al & I have family coming to the island May 13 to pack up our belongings and move them for us down to where we have relocated. If you have extra boxes sitting around waiting for something to be done with them, they could be put to very good use and be very appreciated. Let me know by responding to this notice and if you could drop them off at our house it would be such a great help. Those coming will be practicing "self-quarantine" but drive in and pitch them off and the rest will be in their hands. They can be flattened or assembled; they have tape.
If you would like to phone me, number is 269-910-3127.

Thanks to all.
Marie LaFreniere

Re: MOVING BOXES NEEDED

Post by Marie LaFreniere »

Have you checked with McDonough's?
thenomads2

Post by thenomads2 »

I did check with McDonoughs. Tammy said they are using all of their boxes to fill grocery orders!
BradG

Post by BradG »

You might try the transfer station. Ask if they can set some aside before they crush them. I'll see what I've got in the pole barn

Brad
Sally Steb

Post by Sally Steb »

We can bring a few boxes. Where is the house?

Sally Stebbins
thenomads2

Post by thenomads2 »

Address 28028 Nomad Lane, 2-track off East SideDrive at Nomad Corner. Please do NOT bring before May 13. There is no protected place for you to put them until the 13th. Thank you.