Grooming

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Andy's Grooming Barn

Grooming

Post by Andy's Grooming Barn »

I have had many calls about if we are able to groom, I am sorry but no we are not considered a essential business so we are not able to work. I have started a list of who has requested grooming and as soon as we are able to work again I will start from the top of that list and start scheduling. With that being said if you wish to get on the list let me know, if you get my answering machine just leave me a message to put your name down and I will.
Thank you!
Andy Kohls
Andy's Grooming and Boarding Barn
Mark Carrington

Re: Grooming

Post by Mark Carrington »

boy is Bill ever going to look grungy and shaggy if you can't do any grooming....will.he at least allow you to bath him? Or do you have to sedate him? And don't forget to worm him....Mark and CJ
Mark Carrington

Post by Mark Carrington »

boy is Bill ever going to look grungy and shaggy if you can't do any grooming....will.he at least allow you to bath him? Or do you have to sedate him? And don't forget to worm him....Mark and CJ
steveandelaineonbeaver

Post by steveandelaineonbeaver »

Ya - Mark is right. Or Andy could simply break one of Ms MI's silly rules. :D
Steve and Elaine West
20 Southern Oak Dr
Camden SC 29020
steveandelaineonbeaver

Post by steveandelaineonbeaver »

Ken Ken - there you go again.

Best wishes. :D
Last edited by steveandelaineonbeaver on Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Steve and Elaine West
20 Southern Oak Dr
Camden SC 29020
K.D. McBride

Post by K.D. McBride »

Steve - That Ms MI's silly rules are keeping us alive. You trucked your ass down to SC where you can fly your Confederate flag while wearing your MAGA hat so be happy. I Stand With That Woman From Michigan who is doing her best to keep us safe.
Kirk D. McBride
Andy's Grooming Barn

Post by Andy's Grooming Barn »

Okay so I can not figure out how to remove this thread, maybe that isn't in my capabilities.......

What started out as a few cute remarks has just turned my community post into nastiness, I would appreciate if you want to do that please start a new thread. I posted this only because I have gotten numerous messages from people wanting to know if we are open. So to save time I thought if they saw this they would know they could call and even if they got my answering machine they would know just to leave a message for me to add their name to the list.

Please be respectful to the fact that there are many business that are not able to be open and we are trying whatever means possible to keep our customers/community informed so we can serve them the best we can and when we are able to do so.
Andy Kohls
Andy's Grooming and Boarding Barn
jmedlin

Post by jmedlin »

PROTESTER: “Give me liberty or give me death!”

COVID-19: “That can be arranged.”