Carol Creasser RIP

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

I'm Just The Messenger

Carol Creasser RIP

Post by I'm Just The Messenger »

Carol was born on November 7, 1946 and passed away on Saturday, August 3, 2019.

Carol was a resident of South Bend, Indiana at the time of passing.

You may leave a memory or condolence at:
http://www.tributes.com/obituary/show/C ... -107369629

More information will be posted as it becomes available.
BI Pirate

Re: Carol Creasser RIP

Post by BI Pirate »

Carol will be missed by all who knew and loved her for her generosity, strong willed character and tenacious personality. I realize that might not be everyone but that was to their loss. Carol along with Charlie were one of a kind, the best kind. You knew where they stood and you weren't going to move them with platitudes, only facts. I for one will especially miss Carol along with Charlie and our times together, now a treasure trove of memories. I know if there is a heaven, she is getting them squared away as I write this good bye to one special woman.
:( :( :(
Skull&CrossBones
BradG

Post by BradG »

Carol and Charlie were devoted to each other and it was special to witness that. Charlie told me life was too short to deal with aggrevations on a Wednesday and passed away on a Saturday. I wish we'd had more time with both of them.

Brad
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

A lesson to be learned for all of us: Time is short, life is fragile. Live each day with that in mind with everyone you meet and each experience you encounter. A mate of mine once said, "live each day like it's your last, for one day it will be".
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Skull&CrossBones
Avandyke

Post by Avandyke »

It’ll never be the same walking into the community center and knowing Carol won’t be there. She did so much for the preservation society. She’ll be greatly missed.