Health news about Mary Acker

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Magician

Health news about Mary Acker

Post by Magician »

Hello, some of you may know I I have been having some serious health issues and I have been battling them for almost 40 years. Well, it has come down to the fact that I can't walk anymore, and soon I will be wheelchair bound. I am hopeful about a therapy that should prove to be a healing cure. I have researched and spoken to my doctors about the therapy, and have come to the initial conclusion that this is what we have all been waiting for, for so long. An actual cure! And, regrowth of cartilage! Also, when it is done on one part of the body, it goes throughout the system and cures all areas. The only problem with this pursuit of a cure, is although I have excellent insurance, with a low co pay, this therapy is not covered.(probably cause it works!). So I have embarked on a monetary quest to fund this procedure. Here is the link, and you will see some of my most recent paintings and my story of how I got this way. https://www.gofundme.com/9yah8-help-mar ... 8QaSUxK_vk

Thank you for reading this and sharing with your friends, to help me along in this healing journey.
Mary Acker
Hope Springs