BIRHC Dental Equipment and Services

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Andy's Grooming Barn

Re: BIRHC Dental Equipment and Services

Post by Andy's Grooming Barn »

I can not speak towards that about Joe I don't know all the details. I also feel no need to publicly pat myself on the back of what I have done in the past and/or what I am currently doing on BI to volunteer and try to make it a better place. I completely understand that you are not here so may not be aware of things that are being done by many but I hope that the people that are here can see my daily efforts, if not I feel no need to point them out as that is not why I volunteer. I personally feel when somebody volunteers it shouldn't be to get credit but because I want to help.
Hamming on a key board when I have time is just a side gig :D
Last edited by Andy's Grooming Barn on Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Andy Kohls
Andy's Grooming and Boarding Barn
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

What feckin' eejit would call Dick McEvoy and rant that they would not support the Historical Society's new addition because they believed Andy and her fake news rumor that Dick McEvoy is the Pirate. If Dick would ever give up that party pontoon flying the scull and cross bones he could sail with me any day. He's a quality guy. There is no better ambassador for Beaver Island than Dick and I am certainly not him or he me. Only Steve West would be bone headed enough to refer to me as "Dickie" in a previous post following Andy's deranged believe and postings that the Pirate is Dick McEvoy. I think not only Andy owes Dick an apology but so does Steve West.
Mr. Taylor, End the mystery, give me a private message, PM, with the name of the feckin eejit withdrawing support to the Historical Society. As a big supported of the Historical Society, I as the Pirate would like to make it right in spite of the couple of bone heads spreading fake news on the forum. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Skull&CrossBones
Gillespie

Post by Gillespie »

Ok folks, you've made (or not) your point(s)! Let's move on!
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Mr. Gillespie, Message received and agreed. Sorry that my original simple post of interest drifted so far astray on several rip tides. :? :? :?
Skull&CrossBones
Andy's Grooming Barn

Post by Andy's Grooming Barn »

If this forum was not allowed to let the "chicken sh--ts" as Ken says use fake names this would not be an issue now would it? I get accused of being somebody else on a regular bases from you too.

As for Ken removing the "Liable" (like that don't you Pirate) post about me not doing squat for my community, probably a good idea because once again you are wrong and putting misinformation on the forum but in this case I really don't care what YOU think.
Andy Kohls
Andy's Grooming and Boarding Barn
medic5740

Post by medic5740 »

Here is the answer to several questions regarding the dental equipment. It comes from the St. James Township Board meeting tonight, November 7, 2018.

https://content.streamhoster.com/player ... 181108.mp4

Joe Moore
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Mr. Moore, Thank you for the coverage of public meetings and providing essential information that boards appear to be reluctant to share in publications of interest to the public. We no longer have to wait to read the last page in the November edition of a newspaper with you getting the scoop of today's news today and sharing it with us . Thank you for sharing this information on this forum. And thanks to the St. James Township Board for addressing the issue of the absence of services by the BIRHC discontinuing dental service to the island for the past year and a half. =D> =D> =D>
Skull&CrossBones
Jimmy McCafferty

Post by Jimmy McCafferty »

Would express to a little caution to Ken Taylors to publishes his address on public media.
Jimmy McCafferty

Post by Jimmy McCafferty »

I know where you live Ken is why I sent a friendly posting. Attacking family members and posting your address is foul
hardy. Have dedicated my life to protecting people from bullies, everyone not just family members.