Fix up those smiles

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Nancy Levant

Re: Fix up those smiles

Post by Nancy Levant »

Ken, How can I contact you regarding 2 tickets for dental appointments? My phone number is 448-2336. Many thanks. Nancy Levant
Nancy
Gillespie

Post by Gillespie »

Ken, many of us feel this would not be advancing without your support and others. You, however, have spent 10's upon 10's of thousands on behalf of a better island and it's better interests over the years. The old saying that "No good deed goes unpunished" seems to fit here but please know that there are many who have known you and Judy since day one who thank you for all these efforts. If you hadn't kept the heat on I believe this would have gone on for much longer!

I'm also reminded of my friend Gary Voogt who brought countless improvements to the island including our mini sewer which was mismanaged and failed in part due to those failings including the fact that it needed more users to keep it working. One mindless misinformed and unaccountable township official causing Mr. Voogt a black eye, sad. He did more here in a few years than most I know and deserves a lot of credit for our downtown improvements or we would still be running through that mud puddle that was in front of the Beachcomber for 30 years!

You are the citizens of at least a decade, perhaps longer! Thank you!
Nancy Levant

Post by Nancy Levant »

Many, many thanks, Ken.
Nancy
Janetburton49

Post by Janetburton49 »

I'd like to thank Ken for dental tickets , very much appreciated
Bump

Post by Bump »