AGAINST A CONSOLIDATED BEAVER ISLAND TOWNSHIP

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Andy's Grooming Barn

Re: AGAINST A CONSOLIDATED BEAVER ISLAND TOWNSHIP

Post by Andy's Grooming Barn »

Ken we have finely found something we agree on, you stated, "Such simple minded trash does not belong in this discussion."

I have been thinking for some time now that there was a lot of simple minded trash on this forum.

If you the pro side doesn't like how it is playing out on the forum maybe they should not have done this campaigning/debate on the forum. Rather they could have been open and transparent doing a public forum, they could have done open meetings, signed their budget and held a open meeting discussing it and not had fake names on the forum supporting their claims. What would have been even better is before even getting this started you could have had third parties get involved and had open meeting instead of just putting it on the ballot. You choose the direction for the campaign so I can not feel bad for you if you don't like what is happening with it.
Andy Kohls
Andy's Grooming and Boarding Barn
carolburton

Post by carolburton »

Andy,

I thought highly of Bill and of you but you are really pulling him and you to the gutter! You are representing how our township is runs as a person who has so much inside information! You have at least half an Island that sees how you hate their opinion and ideas! We get it! There is not a statement that you have made that doesn't involve bashing or insulting or shooting people down or saying the same thing over and over and over and over. Stop this and pull yourself to some decorum. For the umpteenth time who cares about fake names!!! They could not talk to you if they used a real one...your ears are closed and that is why they do it and you know it... so stop bringing it up and stop complaining about it. Aren't you smarter and better than this petty squabbling garbage?

Carol

Again sorry to the public for not sticking to the topic!
burton
islandliving

Post by islandliving »

In my opinion Carol, it is you that has shown their true colors on this forum. So bitter. Andy is correct, it was not her or Bill's choice to play this out here. But here we are. I can only imagine the anger after tomorrow, when the consolidation attempt is defeated. Maybe then people will start attending meetings and try to put some ideas into play.
Wkohls

Post by Wkohls »

In case you did not see the opinion piece that I submitted to the Northern Islander . . . https://wkohls.wixsite.com/consolidatio ... nder-op-ed

Kudos to the Northern Islander for providing space in their most recent issue to provide insight to this important issue!

(Note that Angel Welke also submitted to the Northern Islander.)