Letter to Beaver Island voters and property owners

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

islandliving

Post by islandliving »

It is not a fake letter it is a real letter, read it, it is not a fake committee it is a real committee, look at the filing at the County, they do not have to state their names to anyone, look at the job they are doing to save our Island. Who cares about names. If they were being boastful they would state their names. They are just great citizens trying to help. And my god are they helping. Good job committee!!!!!!!!

John McCafferty
islandliving

Post by islandliving »

We have developed a website for all of the information related to the township consolidation ballot proposal in May 2018. The web address is:

https://lefevream.wixsite.com/beaverislandtownship

There is a contact page so you can send questions or comments directly to me.

Angel Welke
islandliving

Post by islandliving »

Compare info and decide how to vote on May 8th.

John McCafferty
E C

Post by E C »

send them a question and ask why they are afraid to let people know their names.
My name is Ed Ukasion.
islandliving

Post by islandliving »

Not afraid, just proud people looking out for Beaver Island. They do not have to post their names for any reason I could see. Would it make the letter more awesome if you knew who wrote it??

John McCafferty
E C

Post by E C »

makes people what their motive is if they will not let people know who they are bet there are may be 3 people who made up a fake committee to sound official.
My name is Ed Ukasion.
islandliving

Post by islandliving »

It is not a fake letter it is a real letter, read it, it is not a fake committee it is a real committee, look at the filing at the County, they do not have to state their names to anyone, look at the job they are doing to save our Island. Who cares about names. If they were being boastful they would state their names. They are just great citizens trying to help. And my god are they helping. Good job committee!!!!!!!!

John McCafferty
islandliving

Post by islandliving »

Many of you will receive this letter in the mail sometime in the coming days . . . https://wkohls.wixsite.com/consolidatio ... nstituents

You may address your questions, if any, to nobitownship@gmail.com.

Respectfully submitted by the Committee to Save Peaine

Great info on the letter!!! I hope all voters read this or the one you will receive in the mail. So good to get some facts!!!! Yeah!!!!

John McCafferty
islandliving

Post by islandliving »

Many of you will receive this letter in the mail sometime in the coming days . . . https://wkohls.wixsite.com/consolidatio ... nstituents

You may address your questions, if any, to nobitownship@gmail.com.

Respectfully submitted by the Committee to Save Peaine

Great info on the letter!!! I hope all voters read this or the one you will receive in the mail. So good to get some facts!!!! Yeah!!!!

John McCafferty
E C

Post by E C »

A committee to save Peaine township sounds more official than 3 people trying to save their jobs and family job with Peaine township
My name is Ed Ukasion.
Gillespie

Post by Gillespie »

I couldn't moderate this child's play with less than 10 pacifiers! Andy, I don't post anomously and do not appreciate you assumptions or misinterpretations of reality! You and others have made gross exaggerations and have driven the people interested in the real future if Beaver Island into the woods only temporarily because a crying child usually needs a slap! Get it, God I hope so because I have no idea who EC is but apparently a petulant child does? Worry about the Islands future, please!
islandliving

Post by islandliving »

Well is good to see you are admitting Ed, that the consolidation was put into play to eliminate Peaine Township. Thanks for more info to the voters.

John McCafferty
Andy's Grooming Barn

Post by Andy's Grooming Barn »

If it really isn't you Richie then do your job as moderator! Also if EC isn't you then why when you look at his profile you can't see his other posts, nobody else is able to do that, it would be somebody that is affiliated with the forum wouldn't it? EC has violated MANY of the rules and you do NOTHING why?
Andy Kohls
Andy's Grooming and Boarding Barn
E C

Post by E C »

have you been following your own dribble both townships would be eliminated with the start of a new one and election of new officials family members can get voted back in does not the committee of 3 want that in the fake news letter
My name is Ed Ukasion.
E C

Post by E C »

Andy I do not think Rich should throw Ron off the forum for calling me a horses ass or John saying I have no balls I support there 1stA rights
My name is Ed Ukasion.