Exciting Offer to St. James by the Woollam Foundation

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Bump

Post by Bump »

:arrow:
meadefamily

Post by meadefamily »

Ken

For those who do not subscribe can you tell us more? I have heard some about it, but unsure what the outcome was.

Thanks!
Kathe
meadefamily

Post by meadefamily »

Thanks Ken. I was not asking for you to share the article, just share if any outcome that has been discussed. I was more interested in your view, not a news article.

I know Joe does great thinks for the island and his support for the school teams is wonderful. I will have to take a look at it, we were subscribers years ago.

I was not aware this was an exclusive! I apologize if I misunderstood.

Kathe
Eric Naranjo

What gives?

Post by Eric Naranjo »

More confusion? So now we are being teased with "public information"? So Ken are you saying there is a possibility of good news but you can't elaborate because Joe owns the info? Sometimes getting info on this island is like pulling teeth. ](*,) E. :roll:
Marie LaFreniere

Post by Marie LaFreniere »

Has anyone read Pam Grassmick's post from the 13th entitled "St. James Recreation Plan Adopted".?
sbsp

Post by sbsp »

Yes! =D> Pam
Kirk