Important Training Opportunity

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

medic5740

Important Training Opportunity

Post by medic5740 »

There is no feeling better than the feeling of helping to save a life. There is no worse feeling than the feeling of not knowing what to do to help. Here is the solution being offered right here on the island.

There will be a CPR program at the Beaver Island Rural Health Center from 9 am until noon on February 21, 2018.

To view the poster, click on the link below:

http://beaverislandnews.com/CPR%20Train ... 022118.pdf

Joe Moore
D-Family

Ages?

Post by D-Family »

Are there age limits? I wouldn't mind putting my kids through this...at least Quintan (14) along with a refresher for my wife and I.
-The De Laat Family
medic5740

Call and ask

Post by medic5740 »

I don't have anything to do with this class, but there is a number to call at the medical center. 448-2275

You will have to call and ask.

Joe Moore
Andy's Grooming Barn

Post by Andy's Grooming Barn »

I am not sure if the age really matters but this class is being held on a school day during school hours.
Andy Kohls
Andy's Grooming and Boarding Barn
Andy's Grooming Barn

Post by Andy's Grooming Barn »

I just spoke with the instructors and if a group of students have interest in a CPR class they would be happy to set up a course just for them.
Andy Kohls
Andy's Grooming and Boarding Barn