Best place to store a car?

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Blacksmith Apprentice

Best place to store a car?

Post by Blacksmith Apprentice »

I plan to leave a car on Beaver Island to get to my new acres on West Side Drive. Any opinions on the best place to store it?

Bob Yager
Pam Grassmick

car storage

Post by Pam Grassmick »

Brad and I use Mainland Auto for our car storage. The nice thing is that Missy delivers it wherever you arrive (boat or plane) and then picks the car up at a determined time. Morning or late in the evening, she is always on time. We have been with them for years and the service is great. She has also delivered the car for maintenance in Charlevoix. 231-373-2663.
McGrass
PhilBecker

Post by PhilBecker »

Depends on who you will regularly fly with, Blacksmith Apprentice. Both airports now have improved parking areas.

The boat company has a lot off of the south side of Donegal Bay Rd., just past the county garage (previously Power's old lumberyard). I am not sure what the yearly parking fee is there.