Wiskey Island rentals

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

stardust

Wiskey Island rentals

Post by stardust »

As I was searching around the web I came across this Airbnb Whiskey Island, MI from $20/night included 2 meals personal butler up to 6 people Wow what a great deal NOW that's how you get tourist to come.
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Hey Jeff, My Airbnb which I started here on Whiskey Island in 2016 has exceeded the business plan forecast. In 2016 I had a 79.2% occupancy. In 2017 it jumped mostly by word of mouth to 97.3% occupancy. I started at $15/night and went to $20/night last year, now have increased to $25/night if guests bring me rum. To get here one must contact Capt. Mike Weede or Capt. Mike Collins to transport you under the cover of darkness. The best news is that I'm 100% booked through July 2019 and pay no Chamber dues.
Who ever said 'build it and they will come' doesn't work for the Big Island might be right for over there but price it right and give them what they want and you'll have to beat them off with an oar. My success is price it right, exceed expectations and ply them with rum.
I'll keep my good eye out for you next summer. Tug and Dinghy love to see guests anytime except for Revenue Agents. The last one who came over here said his name was Ralph, but when he left he was a Clawed.
Skull&CrossBones
stardust

Post by stardust »

County of Charlevoix is planning to offer in the spring free shuttle service to whiskey island but to limited docking you will have to swim to the light house beach the county will provide free flotation devices for those of you whom are not strong swimmers