Giraffe head Stolen!!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Daddy Franks

Giraffe head Stolen!!

Post by Daddy Franks »

It's not all fun & games when someone takes something that doesnt belong to them. I am missing my Giraffe head. It needs be back by 5pm Nov. 28th, Tuesday unharmed.
Kathie
Kathie Ehinger
Sharolyn

Post by Sharolyn »

Seriously...give the giraffe back!
Sharolyn Hunter
islandliving

Post by islandliving »

Well it isn't like we haven't all thought about it!! Sorry a little funny! Hope he makes it home!

Tracey
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

I know hunting is big on BI. Giraffe season is only one week in November but must have been successful. Did Levi inspect and age it? I assume you will still have elephant season in December, always easier to track when there is snow. :roll: 8) :D :oops: :wink:
Skull&CrossBones
stardust

hmm

Post by stardust »

It might of decided to HEAD south for the winter LOLOL :lol:
Last edited by stardust on Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beaver Island Gardens

Post by Beaver Island Gardens »

Stick your neck out. Lose your head. Classic.
skasbaum

returned?

Post by skasbaum »

Just wondered if your stolen property had been returned. I don't think taking things that belongs to others is funny at all.
Daddy Franks

Post by Daddy Franks »

No. It has not returned! I don't care how funny people think this is, if it's not yours don't touch it!
Kathie Ehinger
BradG

Post by BradG »

Just leave it outside Daddy Frank's in the middle of the night if you don't want to fess up. Let's not make the Island become like the rest of the world.
duffer

funny

Post by duffer »

I saw a heard headed down Paid een og,s road and they all looked to have their heads, so ill keep looking! and i think we have all lost our heads once in awhile!
duffy
Daddy Franks

Post by Daddy Franks »

Still missing!!
Kathie Ehinger
skasbaum

come on BI

Post by skasbaum »

In the over 20 years we've lived in the urban area of Louisville, KY we have never had anything stolen from our property. Beaver island should consider their small, safe community moniker in this deal. I think Brad laid it out to the person who took it. How hard would it be to just return it anonymously?
AEW

Post by AEW »

Speaking of crime on the Island, has anyone heard any update about the young woman who was flown off Island after consuming GHB the date rape drug? Did they find out who slupped it to her?
AE Wirth
Daddy Franks

Post by Daddy Franks »

Thank you to Ralph & Riley Williamson. Today snowmobiling they came across the giraffe stranded out deep in the woods. They rescued her with a boat to haul her in and brought her home. Thank you so much! To the guys that took her, I know who you are!😠
Kathie Ehinger
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

It might be fitting for "the guys" to wake up some morning with a giraffe head in their bed. :shock: :x :roll:
Skull&CrossBones