First Annual Roy Elsworth Memorial Big Buck Contest Sign up!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

JFPowers

First Annual Roy Elsworth Memorial Big Buck Contest Sign up!

Post by JFPowers »

Stop by Powers Do It Best Hardware before November 15th to sign up for the First Annual Roy Elsworth Big Buck Contest. Per Roy's suggestion the Big Buck Contest will continue thru the Muzzle Loading Season with trophies for the Overall Winner of the contest. You must sign up before the firearm season starts....

Rumor has it that there are many trophy deer out there this year as folks keep saying "I've seen the biggest buck of my life, at various locations around the island" So don't miss out of being the winner of the Big Buck Contest sign up today!!

E. Fudd :P
Pam Smith

Post by Pam Smith »

I had no idea there was a Muzzle Loading season. The things I learn from the good Dr. Jeff...(now if he could just tell me how to keep a handle on my K-9s)

I did see a female deer the other day that looked much healthier than I had seen earlier in the Summer.
JFPowers

Post by JFPowers »

Last chance to sign up for the big buck contest is today! Get your entries in!!!