BI Gallery open this weekend

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Frank Solle

BI Gallery open this weekend

Post by Frank Solle »

The BI Gallery on Donegal Bay Rd. (catty-corner from the Library) will be open 11-3 this Friday and Saturday. We still have a wide variety of items by Island and Island-based artists. My notecard rack is full and includes a number of brand new cards. I also just framed up five new photos to go with a handful of other new pieces, including some metal prints, that I brought in not long ago. If you missed us this summer or haven't been in for awhile, this weekend would be a great time to stop by.
Mojave Bob

Post by Mojave Bob »

Hi, Frank --

I was just on the island for 9 days, and was hoping during that time to pick up a couple of your prints, but never found the BI Gallery open. Bad timing, I guess. Do you have an online option, or should I just wait until I am up in the spring?

Paul
Lois Sowa Stipp

Post by Lois Sowa Stipp »

Paul...Sorry you missed us. You can always call the number on the sign/door if you find us closed (also, 951-764-5359) We will open up at anytime. We try to stay open as much as is practical. We are always happy to open up at any time. Thank you! Lois
Lois Sowa Stipp
Frank Solle

Post by Frank Solle »

On behalf of the boss, who trusted me with the key, I'd like to say thanks to everyone who stopped by the Gallery this weekend as well as throughout the summer. We certainly appreciate your patronage. I do plan on being at the upcoming Christmas Bazaar (I don't know the date yet) with whatever notecard stock I have left, including some of my new Christmas cards. If you can't make it to that event, have a great winter and we look forward to seeing you at the B.I. Studio and Gallery next summer.