Congratulations to Sarah McCafferty!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

medic5740

Congratulations to Sarah McCafferty!

Post by medic5740 »

We have just learned that Sarah McCafferty was successful at passing her paramedic practical exam in Flint, Michigan, and will soon be licensed as a paramedic. Congratulations to Sarah, Dan, and the whole family because without the support of the whole family, this would not have been possible. Thanks to Mike and Susie Myers for having such a wonderfully giving, and successful daughter.

Way to go, Sarah! :D :lol: :P
MikeR

Congratulations

Post by MikeR »

Congratulations, Sarah.

Mike & Bev Russell
debrob2

Sarah McCafferty

Post by debrob2 »

And, she did all of this while being pregnant, running a day care center and being a parent to 3 children! My hat is off to you Sarah! Beaver Island School, and our community as a whole, is very proud!
Sarah Mc

Post by Sarah Mc »

Thank you Joe and Deb for the kind words.
This was a long year, and I wouldn't have made it through without alot of support. A big Thank You goes out to Steve and Lisa Rose and Joe M., these were my instructors, friends and cheerleaders, and my family who were very patient and supportive of their mommy/wife. Thank you to everyone who helped with babysitting, studying or just some kind words. I look forward to serving this community.

Thank you
Sarah McCafferty :D