More Stuff Needed to Sell before Moving

A place to post individual items that are for sale, trade, or free. Posted item must be located on Beaver Island.

Moderator: Gillespie

Hoverguard

More Stuff Needed to Sell before Moving

Post by Hoverguard »

I have 5 new rolls 3'x50' and one open roll, 6 total new ones still have plastic wrapper on them Poultry wire fencing 1" holes.

100 foot of Oxy/Acetline torch hose, Regulators, Cutting torch, welding tips of various sizes, and one large heating tip.

1 Brand New 100 foot wall mount hose reel for Torch hose still in the box.

1 Brand New air hose manual reel still in the box.

Massive amount of bolts, nuts, regular and lock washers of various sizes American and Metric with cabinates would perfer to sell everything together.

Large amount of carpenter related Items, Roof fall kit with everything needed, harness, rope, and adjustable rope grab unit easily adjustable. drill gun holster, complete waste bags with large wide belt, couple of skill saws, Palm nailer air operated, cloth nail or screw holder belts, Very large selection of nails all sizes from roofing to large spikes and lock nails, 3 full boxes of pole barn bright white screws with metal drill bit on the tips brand new still in plastic bags, also some forest Green screws..just ask I will see if I have it.

Log Splitter short throw,New Engine.

Snapper 26" high wheel 5 speed power drive, swivel front wheels,,,needs carb to be cleaned, smaller push mowers for parts.

1 plastic across the bed box no keys.

2 large metal job site boxes of different lenghts and styles, 2 smaller in truck job boxes front opening doors.

Troy Built chipper with different size screens...needs carb. work also 14 hp engine.

Several Propane Salamanders, 1 is 400,000 btu hooked up and can be demonstrated, several fuel oil salamanders.

OTC portable engine hoist with adjustable hoist arm.

Older ceiling hoist with chain instead of cable.

2 single wheel wheel barrows.

1 Major project SUV 2004 sever right side damage vehicle starts and runs and drives.

Several Other project cars that Start need minor work.

Slightly damaged 12 ton press..Hydralics are good.

Seveal sections of Closet Maid white wire shelving with baskets. can show my set up in my Dialysis room which will be for sale also when I move.

6 gun cabinate with bottom drawer and glass sliding doors.....NO GUNS with the cabinate

Smaller electric heaters for household use.

4 Real Good Shape Tires P245/65R17.

If you might wand something else just ask I probably have it just call and ask.

Gordon ( Gordon's Auto Clinic ) 231-448- 2438