Beaver Island Gallery

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Lois Sowa Stipp

Beaver Island Gallery

Post by Lois Sowa Stipp »

Happy Memorial Day Weekend. The BI Gallery will be opening tomorrow. Hours will be Saturday, Sunday and Monday 11 to 4pm.
Please, stop by and say 'Hi' and have a cup of tea. The gallery is located on Donegal Bay Rd. across from the library. Many new things with more to come in the next couple weeks.
Lois Sowa Stipp
Lois Sowa Stipp

first class today/gallery hours

This morning is the first open studio class. Bring a project to draw or paint; or start a new one. Open studio will be held every Monday morning from 9:30 to 12. The gallery will be open Monday, Friday and Saturday from 11 to 4 this week. Hours will increase next week. Call 2115 if you have any questions.
Lois Sowa Stipp
Lois Sowa Stipp

Two classes this week Monday and Saturday.

Monday morning is open studio: Bring your painting or drawing project...or start a new one. I will be there to help and offer instruction to help you learn or advance in your art. $15. Saturday is a Zentangle drawing class. A fun and relaxing 'doodling'. All supplies provided for this class. Please, let me know ASAP so that I can have enough supplies. $18.
Lois Sowa Stipp
Lois Sowa Stipp

Class tomorrow

Saturday June 17th is a Zentangle 'focused doodle' class. It is an easy, fun and interesting art process. Everyone is welcome. All supplies provided. Class is $18 and starts at 10am. Please, call 2115 for more information. More classes will be added soon, including an alcohol ink class, a paint your own mug class, and an art night.
Lois Sowa Stipp
Magna Dry

Post by Magna Dry »

Do you have any classes being offered from July 5 - 18 ?
Lynn Wise
magnadrycleaning@hotmail.com
231-881-3212
Lois Sowa Stipp

Hi Lynn;
I am scheduling additional classes this weekend. I will try and include one during that time. I will post them soon and email you too. Thank you for your interest. Lois
Lois Sowa Stipp
Lois Sowa Stipp

New Summer Hours

New Summer hours started this week. The gallery is open Monday through Saturday from 11am to 4 pm. Hope to see you :)
Lois Sowa Stipp