Carpet layer needed

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

jacquel

Carpet layer needed

Post by jacquel »

I am looking for someone to do a small (10 x 17) room. I have it all prepped and ready for the laying.

Wondering if others are in the same boat, needing a carpet layer. Maybe if several of us combine together, we can get someone to come over and do the jobs.

Respond here.

Jacque
Magna Dry

Post by Magna Dry »

Hi my name is Lynn Wise with Magna Dry and I posted the other day about carpet and upholstery cleaning. My husband actually started off installing floor coverings. We are bringing our installing tools because we are making some repairs for a customer on the island. We aren't coming over until July 4 and have two jobs already scheduled for the 6th and will be scheduling jobs through the 18th. So, I'm not sure if you are able to wait until then, but if so, please give me a call at 231-881-3212
Lynn Wise
magnadrycleaning@hotmail.com
231-881-3212
Magna Dry

Post by Magna Dry »

Hi Jacqui,

I got your message earlier. My husband is going to call you tomorrow to get a little more information regarding your carpet install and dates available.

Thanks for putting your confidence in our company.

Chris and Lynn Wise
Lynn Wise
magnadrycleaning@hotmail.com
231-881-3212