Chrissie Kausrud-RIP

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Gillespie

Chrissie Kausrud-RIP

Post by Gillespie »

A very sad story to tell. Eric Kausrud and I, although the same age, met in the last year and shared some business dealings. We found many things in common over the period but what was different I'd that I knew his father Dick, for many years prior. Some time passed, we exchanged thoughts and commentary and such. Recently he asked that we aid in opening his cottage for Theresa and he, things were very hectic and we were working on it when it was realized a new component was needed. It was agreed that Eric would bring it up, problem was, Laura and I were leaving for several days........we worked it out. The Kausrud's arrived on Sunday, my men were working hard to accommodate them, we were getting close but needed the component. They arrived with the part and it was proven to be what was needed.

We were coming home Monday morning when one of my employees called to say something tragic had happened....I immediately called Eric only to find that their beautiful daughter had unexpectedly passed away....... so, so sad. Please pray for this family! Here is Chrissie's story:
https://www.lifestorynet.com/obituaries ... rud.117229

God bless you Kausrud's, no one can imagine your pain! We stand with you, heart and soul!